Saturday, January 2, 2010

16 Years and Counting

Nick and I with our special occasion dessert at Taste of Texas...
Ahh-another New Year's Day! Another Anniversary--16 to be exact...got started heading off with Lana to try to get her phone at Sam's--they're closed! :( So, we headed to Meyerland to meet Bob there at Talbot's--she was off to stay there for a couple of days...then, Nick and I did a little shopping at Target...then to a have a quick bite at Freebirds--burrito place...it was pretty good...then to see The Blind Side...Nick kept teasing about going to that one...ugh! I thought it was great--I cried a lot--of course...then, a quick change at home, for Nick...freshen up for me...time for dinner at Taste of Texas...it was so busy we had to go to the waiting room...finally time and everything was great--jumbo jalepeno stuffed shrimp, salad bar with yummy cheesy rolls and all their spreads, bacon-wrapped fillet steaks, mine with a baked potato, and then our special occasion dessert--Snickers cake! We ate half...leftover steak and cake! Ahh--great day and great night--we need more dates out, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive