Thursday, December 17, 2009

Long List

What I'm working on...late at night...Christmas cards...
Yep, a long list...of to-do's...clean and shop and wrap and do, do, do...Not too much school...Brittany still playing some catch-up and doing work for her Spanish class tomorrow...then she'll have 3 weeks off from it...doing some laundry and some cleaning for a guest--my mother-in-law! Went shopping and finally found the nice top for Brittany--and she actually liked it when I brought it home...found her some more stuff that I'll wrap for Christmas...found some other gifts...found Nick wrapping presents when I got home...then he took Brittany to the store for some shopping that she needed to do...she's keeping the present she got Austin a secret from even me...ugh! Watched to finale of So You Think You Can Dance...glad for Russell, but so loved Jacob...ahh...no more new shows until January...guess I'll be watching a lot of Clean House etc.

Had to come back...forgot to mention--dead mouse by the back door...not inside at least...amazing declawed cat we have...and this wasn't a teeny-tiny mouse either! Freaked us out!

2 comments:

  1. poor mittens! you shouldn't let her outside if she's declawed! how is she supposed to protect herself? okay, rant over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We weren't going to let her outside...for a long time she didn't really go out...she would cry a lot and go a little stir crazy...she is by nature a hunter cat...when Brittany was gone at camp, I didn't want anything to happen to her--just in case--so we didn't let her out--she drove us crazy! But, she really doesn't go out there a ton--she likes to be warm and dry cuddled up sleeping a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive