My puffy miserable face...sick of coughing and sneezing and headaching (is that a word?!)Not very motivated today...just wanted to watch tv, but I managed to gather laundry, do some school (not much with Brittany because she is behind on some of her other work...), cleaned the kids bathroom, since Brittany hasn't done as good as I would like with it...got coupons ready for the stores, made a shopping list and plan...THEN, I headed out when Nick got home...Kroger--did ok, Wal-Mart--awfully crowded and couldn't find some of the things on my list...also ran into friends, Target--another okay and crowded trip, HEB--to get Capri-Sun's for $1 each...then home--because I was too tired and hungry to go to Randall's, and there wasn't that much on that list anyways, and I still need to go to Kohl's--tomorrow! Almost done with all the Christmas shopping--need to take Brittany to the store--she has shopping to do as well...ugh--and my nose is driving me crazy! I'm tired of that pinching, throbbing feeling--then an exploding!!! and the coughing--just another bit of exploding!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment