Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Good Cajun

pic of the shirt I want at Old Navy...of course! It's Duran Duran's "I Don't Want You're Love" single cover...
Lazy...after church, we headed to Sam's...ran into Jennifer/Philip and their kids...headed to Orleans to have lunch with Stephanie/Scott and their kids...got Austin back...Sam/Tami came too...with only one of theirs...the food was actually very good! Some yummy crawfish etouffe (cheaper than Pappadeaux and just as good...) and they give you 20% off with church bulletin...we're looking at the Wed. kids eat free too...Anyhow, that was some good times for a Sunday lunch...took way too long of a nap...killed my day...watched too much TV...including American Music Awards...Daughtry performed...awesome! Old Navy was sponsoring with lots of commercials, and in one of them, one of the manaquins was wearing the t-shirt shown above...yay! Alrighty, I think it's bedtime...oh, does anyone want to go see New Moon with me...I want to see it again!

1 comment:

  1. I tried on that shirt. Eh. Fabric too thin for a white shirt, and not crazy about the graphic. Could have been so much better. I had a coupon and still didn't buy it. Hard to walk away from, but I think I'll wait for it to go on clearance.

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive