Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shoppin' Time

Trying to take pictures of Austin...what a big cheesy smile!
Up and at 'em--off to pick up Cub Scout popcorn, drop Brittany's Spanish tests in the mail, and hit Toys R Us for some Christmas shopping. Then, I stopped at Hallmark and Kroger...Nick wanted some enchilada sauce among a couple of other things. Then, I stopped at Kohl's...using some coupons...then home! Got Austin's bag packed for his sleepover. After he was picked up, I headed out for more Kohl's shopping...yeah, still more coupons...got the cutest stocking holder set...since the other ones have not been faring so well, even though I loved those Pottery Barn ones--they held Christmas cards so wonderfully! Anyhow, made it home to eat some enchiladas and watch Fantastic Four...we all went to Kohl's and Wal-Mart together...ran into some neighbors/friends...then it was home again...went to bed too late again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive