Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shopped 'Til I Napped

Me after a long day...
Some of you think it crazy, I call it a tradition and such a rush...off to Target at 5 a.m.--craziness but not so bad...later returned some of it...it's just easier to get it and decided with Nick later...off to Wal-Mart--got the 2 main things...Sam's--quiet calm with free breakfast...then a rest...convinced mom to go to another Wal-Mart, cause she couldn't get some of her Wal-Mart list things...and it worked! I even got more...of course! Came home for nap time--and was dreaming wierd--like I'd overslept until it was dark...woke up--pumpkin pie--hung out a bit until getting Brittany ready to go out with me...time to return some stuff to Target...and buy just a couple of things...and then off to the Mall! Ann Taylor Loft had 40% off clearance--and there were things for $4.88!!! Yes, I got 3 skirts for $3.00 each!!! Also got things like kakki pants for $6.00...it was sooo cool...but Brittany hates when I shop for clothes...it was all good--Nick made turkey enchiladas that were very yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive