Saturday I slept in...then Nick and I went to the gym together...we then headed to Target together...some returning and exchanging...home for some laundry folding...then I headed to the airport to pick up Bob, Carolina, and Sophia...they did NOT enjoy their trip...don't think they'll be heading back anytime soon...ate dinner with them...Gringo's take-out...oh, and it would seem that I need to return the present I got for Sophia--they already had it from the baby shower...ugh! Nick was busy painting in the game room...the kids even helped...
Today, Sunday, we were off to church...and I was so sad to be late--missed the opening with Wayne Kerr...he's really good...bought 2 of his CD's afterwards--regular and Christmas...a trip to Sam's with nothing bought...home to do some more stuff...discovering that Brittany's IPOD Nano (used to be mine) is like sooooo broken...probably the USB port fried it or something...it was fine the other day...worked on lesson plans...Nick finishiing the painting among many other things he was getting done--the yard, lightbulbs, etc. I made turkey pot pie with leftover turkey, and I even have some of the mashed potatoes mixed in with the Bisquick crust...it actually turned out very good--Brittany cleaned her plate! She has also been busy catching up on putting lots of clothes put away...We pulled out the Christmas totes and tree...then Mittens ran up in the attic and Nick was able to get her out...we've got the tree in place, after the furniture rearranging in the formal...but we need more lights...I think we threw some out after last Christmas, because there are only 2 sets...so, we'll get the lights and continue tomorrow...then the fun part--the ornaments...and everything else!

No comments:
Post a Comment