Thursday, October 15, 2009

Super Duper

Look at Mittens crazy eyes.....
Hard time waking up...dropped Brittany off at her Spanish class...dropped off books at the library...picked up donuts and kolaches...got schoolwork ready to go...picked Brittany up...got started on work...and then there was more work...ate some leftover fajitas from Pappasito's...yum! Off to swim class for Austin--he did pretty good...he did an awesome dive through the noodle-circle...the coach told him he'd be moving up to the next level by the end of the month...then he dried off and changed, and the two of us went to the hospital to visit mom...she had a lovely taped up scar with a drainage thing going on at her neck...she was enjoying some meatloaf and potaotes...she is getting around good...walking from side to side of bed...seems like normal...talking a lot...they came and took more blood to check the calcium...she took her tums pills...she'll be taking medicine daily to make up for not having a thyroid...we watched some of Survivor, before leaving to go get Brittany from Girl Scouts...Austin and I got some McDonald's ice cream first...Nick cooked up some grilled chicken and rice that was pretty good...then I set to some cleaning craziness...oh yeah, the IPOD is still playing...and I'm not done! I'll get the dishes loaded and finish the cleaning tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive