Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Boy

Nick laying on the couch watching tv...
Picked mom early to go to hospital...she had her thyroid taken out...Austin came in tow with lots of school work...mean mom, me! Anyhow, she got all set up and went off...then, with Austin and I done with work, and he playing on Webkinz, the doctor came and said that she'd be off to recovery...he said that one side was 10x too big and the other side about 3x too big...later she was out of recovery, and they came and got us...she still didn't have a room...she would be staying for a couple of nights...finally, my good boy Austin had had enough waiting to eat...we had some breakfast and snacks, but he was hungry! So, the nurse got my number to call and tell me the room number when she was moved. We stopped at Pappaosito's to get the half-prize fajitas to go...I also got him some McDonald's...I can't really describe how good he was...that boy...did really complain...did his work...wasn't a nut running around everywhere...sat in the tiny space with mom/grandma--just watching some cartoons...and whispering to me that he was hungry...wow...I'll call and probably go by tomorrow...

Oh, Glee and Modern Family was good...liked So You Think You Can Dance, but so ready for them to get on with the dancing competition already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive