Brittany buried in the sand like a mermaid...It was an up and early Saturday...off to load up and head to Girl Scout camp...we checked in at the camp by the bay...we headed down to the beach...lunch and then playing in the water...it decided to rain on us...we packed up, but then it stopped. We unloaded just enough, and then the girls had a blast jumping in the waves...there was also sand burying...resting...snacking...We headed back to camp for showers and dinner...the baked potatoes took forever in the oven! I don't know what was going on...anyhow, there was games to play, and we got tired so early...It rained that night...didn't bother me too much...Breakfast ran late; so, we weren't really hungry for our lunch...We walked on the dreary, sprinkly time at the camp...nice watching the sailors out there...we headed home and found it sunnier here...I didn't do too much when I got back. Mom was here, and Nick started work on packing for a tent-camping trip coming up...

No comments:
Post a Comment