Austin making us breakfast sandwiches...Off to a good morning of breakfast made by Austin! He wanted to use a recipe from the Junior Cookbook--Sun-up Sandwiches...you cook the egg in the microwave in the glass measuring cup...with some melted butter and milk...then putting together the English muffin with cheese and Canadian bacon and microwave for a yummy breakfast sandwich...we skipped the marmalade...Then, it was school...me working on stuff at the computer...of course! Then, it was shopping for the Girl Scout campout...we are also supposed to hit the beach...and...the weather forcast isn't being so nice...so, hopefully we don't have to be bored at the camp so much...Then, I hit Kohl's to use a coupon that would expire tomorrow and got Brittany and mine lunch for tomorrow...I so wish I could stop and get some Shrimp 'n Stuff! Anyways, it's late, and the morning will come way too early!

No comments:
Post a Comment