Did I mention that I got Daughtry tickets for in December???Church was pretty cool--Youth and Children leading...Brittany and Austin have been out of the loop on it though...it was very moving...brought Abby with us to play with Austin...and Brittany too! Stopped at Sam's...I bought the warmest little sweatshirty/hoodie/jacket ever--and soooo soft! Anyhow, lots of Prep on Cub Scouts...lesson plans...etc. Quote of the day goes to Brittany...when I was teasing Nick that I should just be the Cub Master, she said, "No, because you need a boy and a WIFE that can do everything for you!"...hillarious! Of course, it's not all true, but I do help a lot...still not finished...will have to wait until tomorrow...in the midst of doins school...Anyways, after a nice dinner with Jennifer and Philip and the kids at a fun hang-out outside spot (yummy Scotty's dip!), we headed home for me to sit at this table some more...and now for bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment