Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mostly Nothing

A yummy Chocolate-dipped Mickey Rice Krispy treat...it is no more!
Lesson planning...including long-term literature plans--I can't believe I'm going to read The Outsiders with Brittany this year! I planned in a lot of classics and newer favorites...Austin will be busy as well--Judy Blume and more! Anyways, Austin went with Nick to open up his own account at the bank...he'll be able to get his own allowance added like Brittany...all electronically...They went to check out getting a dog options...not ready to get one...just researching...I did some laundry...and a little straightening but still have more to do...I went and used a Kohl's $5 off before expiring and made it to the gym for an hour...ready to get to church in the morning...busy weekends ahead, going to enjoy this laid-back one for sure! Oh, did I mention I got Daughtry tickets for in December...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive