Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brittany sitting weird, playing Sims 3...
Staying up too late...
Well, after an Orientation for a Spanish class, I headed off to Kroger...they doubled up to $1.00 today only...it was crazy...I don't want to be too lengthy, but at the first, better Kroger, the total came to $250...I never have before totals that high...I was getting things that I wouldn't have gotten before--like make-up, medicine, and shampoos...it was stocking up time...anyhow, she starts ringing up all the coupons--doubling occurs...$100...impressing the ladies behind me...then off to the other one, that is supposedly closer to me...only spent $22, with about $19 in coupons and about that much doubled...most used there were $1.00 off ones...By the way, the reason for the 2 stores is the limit of 1 like coupon limit...So, I caught up on Big Brother, and there was some crazy stuff that happened there! I cooked on the grill...yeah, crazy! Cause Nick is sick...he's trying to get better--even took a cool bath...poor thing...he really wanted and needed to get some stuff done...like mowing and working on the car...I then spent a lot of time working on cleaning out pantries and putting stuff away...now it's bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive