Austin and I on the new love seat together...Well, we thought that the new couch, love seat, and armless chair would come in the morning...Nick called and they said between 3 and 6...so we got getting the room ready and doing other chores. Nick called our friend Dan who was going to take the "old" couch. He wasn't going to get it until later in the month, but Nick decided to call...and wah-lah! The couch was on the back of his truck and we didn't have to put it anywhere. The "old" love seat is sitting in our bedroom...making it kinda squishy. I headed to the gym for a much needed workout, that I really need to keep up...then I was off to return library books and stop at JCPenney. I only got some stuff for the kids...such a good mom I am! :) Anyhow, after Sonic Happy Hour time, I headed home and then we waited--waited--waited...took the kids to ride bikes a little...jumped on the trampoline a little...did some laundry and played on the computer and watched Big Brother live feeds...the furniture finally got here...after 6 and after us calling and giving them a hard time...we had a homeade chinese dinner--chicken fried rice and asian noodles...then went to Wal-Mart together and stopped at Ritter's Frozen Custard...we watched Return to Witch Mountain, but I can't tell you how it ended, because I fell asleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment