Thursday, August 6, 2009

Behind on Blog

Brittany drying off at the pool...
So sorry to be behind on the blog...I will catch up with the pictures soon...I've been keeping the laptop at my bed...these Big Brother Live Feeds are keeping me enthralled...I fall asleep with them on and Nick ends up moving the laptop under the bed...

Yesterday we all went to the pool...that was nice and refreshing...Today was a great TV day--Big Brother eviction night--bye, bye to Ultimate DORK Ronnie (and I don't mean Dork in the endearing way that I call my husband that...) and Yay for Jeff getting the Special Power--now he also knows how much America loves him out here... and the Finale of So You Think You Can Dance...yay to Jeanine...I liked them all actually...Anyways, we are getting excited about our upcoming trip...thinking about the dining more and all the relaxing ahead...Also, new furniture coming...yay!!! Time for some Big Brother and bedtime before my last day of summer job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive