Saturday, August 22, 2009

Final Items

Abby and Austin swimming together at her pool-birthday party...
Picked Brittany up from a birthday sleep-over. Then we headed to the Pecan Grove Country Club for Abby and Samuel's combined birthday party--Abby had turned 8, and Samuel had turned 4. The weather seemed to be just about right for a pool party...the chicken tenders, fries, and fruit were yummy. I think they both really liked the presents--we got Samuel this fire person helmet, that changes your voice and also has a button to push and say things...Abby we got a Littlest Pet Shop On-line bird...afterwards we headed home--Brittany had some schoolwork to finish up...Nick took the car for some cleaning...I started to do some more packing, but then I fell asleep and took a nap...that's okay--I needed it! We had breakfast for dinner--eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, and chocolate chip pancakes. Then, it was some super packing time. I was getting the shoes together...and that's hard, because I like cute shoes, but I have to think about comfort, but I'm also not going to just be in theme parks the whole time, but you don't want to pack too many shoes...ugh! Anyways, down to get the toiletries kind of stuff together...some of the snacks/breakfast items together...oh, and night-night to the laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive