Thursday, July 2, 2009

One Week Away

Brittany pointing to her favorite poster...and it's not a Joe or Jonas Brothers one...it's Taylor Lautner...the guy who plays Jacob...see why she likes it?
Running late to work...guess I didn't really need to stop for kolaches and donut holes...but oh well...fun day...mentos and diet coke...I hate wasting good 2-liter bottles of Coke to do an experiment, not even getting to drink any...the Diet Coke I don't care about...came home and did more Big Brother houseguest checking out...can't wait--that's the one week away...ran to the store to get a few things for both my job and here...trying to get started on Austin's birthday invite...someone want to help? (hint, hint!) I'd like to put his face in Ben 10's...don't know how to do that though...Alright, the dishes are loaded, and I have one more day to go...and I know a lot of you are off tomorrow, but whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive