Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Little Bit of Shopping

Me sitting here, so ready to go to bed...
Work...made brownies and lots of messy science stuff...back home and a little relaxing...headed out shopping for next week's Bunco...found myself a costume for only $5...what's the chance that I would find a pirate lady costume in my size for $5 clearance? Hit the mall and managed to get all my prizes...also managed to get a top and a pair of shorts at J Crew for a total of $12...ate Cajun Grill with Nick...watched So You Think You Can Dance...soooo tired!

3 comments:

  1. Tell us, where did you find a pirate costume for $5?? My costume is made up of things I bought on the cheap, but not that cheap! A t-shirt and vest from Target and some capris. Add a hat from Southern Importers and aaargh, I am a pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Party City...they had a few costumes in the clearance area...most of the women's were size Small...this was the only Pirate one...and $5...and my size!!! I was just going to where this pink w/black print Pirates of the Carribean tee with a matching Mickey Ears pirate princess hat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What luck! I like your Disney pirate idea too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive