Totally surprised Brittany with this picture! Hee, hee...yes, that's Edward on her pillowcase...and lots of Jonas Brothers (oh look it's also Taylor Lautner that plays Jacob) on the wall...Well, back to work Monday...it will be nice to get a week off next week...sorda've...there is VBS that I'm working with preschool...but that's just from 6-8:30 for 4 days...I have all day to do other stuff...like clean-up around here! (or go to the movies or shopping...) Austin was picked up and taken to twilight camp after spending the morning and afternoon at my day camp and he doesn't get down until 8...it's a long day...he was having a headache--saying he was hungry even though he ate his "lunch" there...he crashed! I did manage to get all the food I bought in the pantry...would like another shelf though...Couldn't go to the gym--late and my shoes caused a horrible blister that busted on my left heel...ugh! We went to JCPenney today and the lady let me use 2 coupons together--15% off that I got from doing a survey and the $10 off $25 or more...got shorts and tops for Nick, Brittany, and Austin--7 things for $49...nothing for me--that's okay...enough new stuff lateley...ok, bedtime...

No comments:
Post a Comment