Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Canceled Work Day

Another crazy picture of Brittany when she didn't want her picture taken as she came in the classroom...
So, work was canceled after I got there this morning and set up for my activities...some kids had already gotten dropped off...had to wait for the pick-up...so, we'll just make the pizzas tomorrow...I took Abby and Samuel with me...they enjoyed playing at my house...Jennifer just left work early and came by to get the, but they didn't want to go...went to Wal-Mart and Target--got Brittany a couple of one-piece swimsuits at Target--she'll need for camp, plus they cover better than some of her others one were doing...Austin headed for Day 2 of Cub Scout Twilight camp...I started getting this cleaned and put back in the entry way...looks nice with the new walls...you'll have to come see for yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive