Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day fajitas

Brittany and I together at Pappasito's...
Ah, Mother's Day...my lazy day...back to work tomorrow! Pappasito's--the food was yummy as always...it was also Tommie's birthday--woo, hoo! They sang and gave her a free dessert....all of us mothers got 2 chocolate covered strawberries and cream...yummy too! Lazy time back at home...I worked on loading up my new, double the space IPOD Nano--Brittany will get my older one...Nick and I laid out on the trampoline...trying to get some sun...We discussed Disney dining plans...don't have too much longer until booking time! I watched some tv...he went across the street for a couple of beers and to watch the Rockets win the 4th game in their playoffs series--now its 2/2...Other great news today--Lana booked her flights!!! She will be here for 2 weeks--coming in on a Saturday and going out on a Monday after the 3rd weekend--the day I start working my summer job...I wish she could just stay...in Houston...without going back...but I'll take it...we will be doing fun stuff for Brittany's birthday week...other plans include San Marcos, Galveston...and lots of games and snacks time!!! Oh, and she'll be spending good time with her new granddaughter Sophia!!! Alright, enough laziness...got to make sure school is ready for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive