Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yellow to Blue

Allison with cute little baby boy skater shoes that she got...
Got up early to get Brittany on her way to a U of H Girl Scout Career Fair and Radio/TV Station Tour. Then, the rest of us were off to the church that we meet for Cub Scouts. We were helping them with their work day. We helped by painting YELLOW lines in the parking lot. That turned out to be not so bad. Austin enjoyed it...more in the beginning when one of his best friends was there helping him...but they had to leave early. When we ran out of yellow paint...still not finished with all the parking lot lines...we headed to Babies R Us so I could get a shower present...yeah, I should have done it earlier...anyhow, amongst frustration of not finding what I wanted...I finally headed out of there with presents in tow...On home! Then, I actually headed to the gym...taking me a dress, shoes, and make-up and all to get ready from there. Nick was at home with Austin transporting a sega (sp?) palm to the back yard, among other things like removing weeds. After I left there and stopped at Dollar Tree for gift bag and card, it was time for the shower--a BLUE baby shower for Allison. It was a packed house with good food and drinks (lemonade and tea drinks)...she did great--nice job on the gift cards from people she works with...off to buy her crib! Then Hunter, the hostess Jenifer's daughter, came with me to stay over and hang out with Brittany. Brittany had also told me that she enjoyed the day--even though she really hadn't wanted to go. She said she also decided that she knows what she wants to do--which she used to say was being a writer...it's a choice between FASHION DESIGNER and (I know you're reading this Dar and Mar) GRAPHIC DESIGNER...Well, there ya go--and after a night of hamburgers and homemade fries, Twilight, and new Wii games...I cleaned for our Bible Study group and was off to bed...

2 comments:

  1. GRAPHIC DESIGNER!? cool! but just know that it's not always as GLAMOROUS as we make it out to be. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet she leans more to fashion though...she is always making comments when we're shopping about these rules she has...

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive