Friday, April 3, 2009

New Clothes

A blurry picture of me...I'm so ready for bed...
Brittany got a new dress today...from Kohl's...in Juniors...it's not pink...she is growing and changing so much...it's going to be for her to wear on Easter...and it's not frilly or too springy-looking at all...but it is a dress...it's actually something that I would get myself...she'll wear flip flops! Austin also got new clothes--some clearance and a shirt and shorts for Easter...from Target. We also got in on the buy 2/get 1 free Wii games deal at Target...exciting stuff...but otherwise today was filled with more hospital news in Ohio...Ed, Nick's dad, is back in the hospital...broke his hip...he's been sick for so long now...they should do surgery tomorrow...this is just so tiring for Lana, my mother-in-law...she's the one I'm worried about...Well, off to bed for early rising on a Saturday...a busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive