Saturday, April 18, 2009

Eatin' and Eatin'

Nick with nephew Matthew at the park...
Woke up and Nick wasn't here...didn't think too much of it. Little Matthew was awake; so, I played with him and went in shower...telling Ali that he was ready for her. After I was dressed and ready, I found out Nick had gone to Bob Evans breakfast with his mom...I didn't care that he went to eat without us, but he could have told me where he was! Anyhoo...after getting mad at him for that, we got ready to head to lunch...we went to German town and had German food...I had buffet and left with a huge cream puff. They buffet was not on-par with Biergarten in Disney's Epcot, but it was still good. Nick and I went to a little park close-by with little Matthew, while Ali and Lana stopped at store for some free 20 oz. Cherry Dr. Pepper--they double up to 99 cents up here--not fair...but oh well. After hanging out...watching TV...some people napping...Matt came home from his conference and we had some Skyline Chili! Nick had never had it...he wasn't a big fan. Well, I sit here while they go through coupons...KMart is doing a crazy sale with coupons--triple up to $0.75 and double to $4.00...they never have crazy bonus things like this for me...And we will be heading home by plane...very early in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive