Austin and Nick pretending to be "walking in space" at the Space Center...Up and out on a dreary, rainy, and ucky-cold day in March...after breakfast, we were off to the Space Center...Nick was hard to impress...whatever! The tram ride did suck...you'd think they could have some kind of rain and cold protection on those things...we were getting soaked, and Nick was in the worst spot possible...we were not going to pay for those prices for lunch; so, we had snacks that I brought in, and we hit up Arby's for free roastburgers (great job I did printing out coupons!) We rested up and changed into dryer socks and jeans, and then we were off to Lynette's house. It was a very nice visit--great grilling--great drinks--great chatting--great time! Austin really likes the doggies...and he was behaving very well (even if he didn't eat his veggies!) So, tired and all--I really should get to sleep...

No comments:
Post a Comment