Mittens sitting next to me on the couch upstairs...she had a very unsure day...Checked out of our hotel in Clear Lake and headed to the camp to pick Brittany up. She was busy talking with new friends, and they were re-fixing her hair...she just always surprises us with how she can be around some new girls...There were presentations to watch, and then we headed out of there as it started to rain. It was another dreary morning, which did clear up in the afternoon. I stopped at Kohl's to add some more clothes to Tiffany's birthday presents. Then, I was at a friend's, one of their sons is also one of Austin's best friends, to pick up a cat they found a couple of months ago and noone had claimed. She is about a year...had already been declawed...is already fixed...and they already had her checked out at the vet...so, we decided that Brittany (and the rest of us) could have another cat...They had named her Mittens, and we love the name too and wouldn't change it. She is a mix cat, and she is very pretty...a little skittish right now, but that will get better...Austin and I then headed home with her, and she met Brittany and Nick. She was busy checking the place out. I straightened up a bit, and then we were off to Chili's to meet Tommie, mom, and the kids. We were celebrating Tiffany's 16th Birthday (a day early). She wasn't happy when her mom had the waiter sing...but oh well! Tommie had taken her to get her nails done and her hair done, complete with blonde highlights. She got new glasses too. She looked very nice. They all then came back to our place to have cake and presents...I think she liked at least most of the clothes I got her, and mom got her 3 Twilight posters, 2 Twilight (with Edward) shirts, a Twilight bag, and a Twilight sweatshirt/jacket...Then, there was bowling Wii tournaments--mostly involving Tommie and Brittany--Tommie won the 2 out of 3. They headed out, and we settled in, getting to know Mittens some more and catching up on some recorded tv.

No comments:
Post a Comment