Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight and Tweenagers

Austin mowing the lawn...and liking it...
Still not at 100% better...forced myself...medicated...had to clean...still having some residuals of not feeling good... Brittany wanted to go to the mall; so, I sent her friend a chat message that Britt wanted to go and if she and another friend would want to go...and voila! Nick drops them off at the mall while he shops at Wal-Mart--getting a new lawn mower and other things...Then, they're over here...I'm working on the free Amazon download of Twilight--as we wait for it to get here for real. That wasn't going great...Nick also downloaded...worked better. Next thing ya know they ask their parents if they can stay the night...good thing they go to the same church...Anyways, they're down there watching it, and I was but it's hard with all their added "talky-talky" and "gripey-gripey"...Tweenage TwiHards! It's cute...really...not that I'm doing the same book/movie--Team Edward stuff...really! :) Anyhow, I've got to get ready to teach Preschool Sunday School...and of course play on Facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive