Sunday, March 22, 2009

Farewell

Austin is a rodeo clown...
Farewell...to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo--last show and ZZTop played, and Nick and Austin went. They brought me back a souvenir cup...Austin liked riding the bus to the show...He said he thanked all the bus drivers too...
Farewell...to friends hanging out and sleeping over...Brittany's friends went with us to church and then back to our house. They entertained themselves with swinging Webkinz over the cat walk, party outside with trampoline and loud Jonas Brothers and more, and planning a spa party week in the summer.
Farewell...to being sick--well, pretty much! Nick is still coughing and I still have some lingering queezy in my stomach and right-above-the-eyes headache, but I'm thinking tomorrow will be so much better!
Farewell--to WINTER--I hate the cold, and yesterday was the first day of Spring; so, I better not have to deal with any more cold until like November at the earliest!! :)

1 comment:

Google

Blog Archive