Nick smooshing down the air matress as we pack up from camping...It didn't get all windy like the night before, but it was still very cold. I did not want to get out of bed, and I didn't care if I was the last one to get my tent down and everything loaded up and out of there! It was actually getting nice before we left...of course! We stopped and drove through Taco Cabana on the way home. We rested a bit...showered--felt great! I had a little discussion with my husband, and oh yeah--we're booked for Disney--8/29-9/8!!! Staying at a somewhat different resort--All Star Music. We've done Pop Century too many times in a row, says Brittany--so it's good--I'm looking forward to it. I say somewhat different, because we've stayed at All Star Movies a couple of times before...this one is in between the 2 other All Star resorts--Movies and Sports...Well, we then napped a little...got Sonic Happy Hour...had some bacon-wrapped shrimp Nick grilled...and I'm ready for bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment