There's Brittany in the middle of 2 of her Girl Scout troop members playing a game...Busy, rainy day! The stress mode is on! Had to do some school...had to get some stuff ready for Girl Scouts...had to get things packed and ready for Cub Scout campout...I got folders together and presented to Brittany's Girl Scout troop for the working on their Silver Award. Then, I took a dinner break and watched some American Idol results and Hell's Kitchen...then the stress in me set in...pack and load the car! I got irritated a bit with my hubby, which is not nice...I just get stressed...we so need more room in that car! I was also stessing about whether to go to Disney World again this year...of course, I LOVE going! But the debate is always raised for the length...but I don't want to make anyone stessed or mad; so, I'm not pushing it...just putting it out there...Free Dining...hee, hee! Got to love it!! Now, I'm going to try to sleep and then off early to camp...see ya soon...don't be worrying about me...

No comments:
Post a Comment