Austin watching tv in the game room...Busy day...doing a little laundry, a little straightening up, and then to lunch--made some sausage/hamburger spaghetti...I also made Crock-Pot Pot Roast that everyone loved! Nick said it was the best ever! Simply put--salt and pepper the rinsed and patted-dry meat, place in crock-pot, place chopped carrots and diced potatoes on top (you can add onions if you have a different husband than mine), mix together a lipton onion soup mix/can of cream of mushroom soup/can of water and pour over everything--cook on high 6 to 7 hours--meat just falls apart and is very tasty all around! There was the usual gymnastics and taking Brittany up to church youth...I stopped at Babies R Us to pick up a couple of things to give Carolina at the shower...then we went by Target and Austin got some new shirts and we picked up a little present for Matthew...After a little American Idol I was back to cleaning...we got the pack and play set-up and now I just need to clean the kitchen and vacuum...

No comments:
Post a Comment