Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Pancakes for Fat Tuesday

Brittany at the entrance to her Twilight-doored/Jonas Brothers wallpapered room...
We started the day with FREE Pancakes at IHOP...they do it on Fat Tuesday--last day of Mardi Gras--day before Ash Wednesday--day that begins Lent...Met up with Stephanie, mother of one of Austin's best friends, there with said friend and one of her daughters...We enjoy the free food (even though we still buy something) and the getting to sit and talk...Got to our schoolwork as well, and then headed to do some grocery shopping. After dinner, I set to doing more cleaning and straightening...company is coming! Lana, Ali, and baby Matthew will be flying in tomorrow...they will be staying at Bob's for the night, but then we will go and "get" them on Thursday...Carolina's shower is coming quickly too...I'm kinda glad that I'm doing the food and not decorating...little less stress, but I do still have to make a lot of deviled eggs and all! Off to dishes and then go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive