Austin with his Derby Car and Turtle Trophey...Yesterday was the Pinewood Derby for our Cub Scout Pack. Nick was busy during the week getting ready for it. We got up early...he had to get there to help set up. Then, I was in charge of selling some sodas and pizzas. The race got finished pretty swiftly...which was a surprise. Austin actually won a trophy--Turtle Car...meaning slowest! He was totally fine with it. I then spent the afternoon printing Baby Shower Invitations for Carolina's shower. I then tied them to the other layer and printed out the maps. Used the computer to address the envelopes. I then roasted a chicken that I got cheap the other day. It turned out pretty yummy, along with the mashed potatoes and green beans. I watched a little TV and began a lot of cleaning and straightening up. Today's our Super Bowl party! Woo, hoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment