Austin and Brittany feeding the hungry ducks...Friday...next to last day of the month...feet are cold...I meant to get right up and run out to the store for the special of 4 12-packs of your choice Coke/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper varieties for $7.99...great deal! You could only get 1 special with the coupon per customer...Anyways, I didn't run out first thing in the morning, but I ended up having to take Austin with me to the store and other errands: one Randall's--coupon special for Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby, another Randall's--coupon special for Pinewood Derby, bank to deposit a check and buy stamps at ATM, Kroger--cheese special with coupons from Ali--I don't get them FREE like she does in Ohio (not fair!) but at 75 cents each and freezing them--still a good deal and also picked up some meat mark-downs and bread mark-downs specials, back home--finish schoolwork with Austin (he did some in the car running around with me and Brittany was working on her own--mostly tests)...We then left to pick up some scales for use at Pinewood Derby, also stopping at Post Office to mail a registration for a Homeschool Field Trip to radio station tour, and then after stopping at Sonic Happy Hour we made it to the park to eat a late lunch and feed ducks. And CRAZY DUCKS they were! They would be fighting with each other over a little bread! Some of them are also handicapped--more than one had a missing webbed foot--so sad! A couple liked to chase Austin around...he thought it was too funny! Brittany would get mad at them for fighting with each other...especially when one jumped on top of another one! We stopped at the library there to get a couple of books...couldn't get New Moon though--a zillion requests are already in for it...maybe my niece will let me borrow hers...stopped at Randall's again--this time for 4 12-packs for ourselves (will be getting some more later)...then home! We had hamburgers off the grill with fries and onion rings...then I enjoyed some Wife Swap and Kitchen Nightmares...Nick spent time getting things prepped and ready for the Pinewood Derby tomorrow morning. I'm going to need to really get cleaning tomorrow afternoon and evening before the Super Bowl Party!

No comments:
Post a Comment