Austin with his crawfish...Uncle Bob sitting next to him...Busy day--I've been saying that a lot, huh!? Started with little Matthew waking up around 6:30 a.m., which was no big deal...he didn't really cry...I got him up and changed him and let him play with me a little on my bed...He had fun talking to his Uncle Nick. I then got him a bottle his mom had made and took him outside in the backyard to eat...He really liked when all those ducks flew by. The morning was full of fun--Austin and Brittany enjoyed playing with him in Austin's room--he likes Austin's drums...there was yummy french toast and eggs for breakfast, and then we all got ready to head out. The first stop was the mall--Ali made the best purchase--a new dress...we had lunch there and then left to hit Dollar Tree for some shower wrapping supplies...then Sam's for some shower food...pretty good sampling too...I then went on my own to the store for the rest of the food essentials...Bob and Carolina came by, and we all went and met Nick and Eddie at "Borders"...great place to hang out and eat, while the kids can play (pretty much just Austin now)...they all wanted to dig in to tons of crawfish...even Austin was poppin' is own! Back at the house we were busy with shower stuff--Ali went for a ride in Eddie's bug--with the top down...With a game of Yahtzee and then Monopoly, which I quit and left Ali and Brittany still playing...really should send her to bed though! Busy day tomorrow! (more pics on facebook and maybe myspace and family website later...)

No comments:
Post a Comment