Saturday, February 28, 2009

Celebration for Carolina

Baby Matthew, Ali, Carolina, me, Lana, and Brittany at the Baby Shower...
With not enough sleep, the day got started with boiling eggs...for deviled eggs...I also made the crescent smokies...In a quick run-down: cooking, preparing, packing, showering, dressing, fancying, driving, arriving (at the Chick Fil A), buying (party tray), arriving (at the hostesses Melissa's house), setting up, and picking up (Carolina)...The shower was so wonderfully decorated and set-up by Melissa. The food was well-recieved (and Nick was glad there was some nuggets left for him...) We had fun playing the "baby" necklace game (why do they keep getting all tangled up?!), the diaper "candy bar" game, and the Baby Unscramble game. The presents were the best part! She was so overwhelmed with it all...so many cute clothes to dress their baby girl in! After we loaded up and took everything over to her house, I was off for home...I missed my Austin, and he missed me! I'm tired, and I think I might go to bed...early...I am soooo glad that Carolina had a great time, and I thank Melissa so much for co-hosting, especially for allowing us to use her home...Can't wait to meet the new niece...will she wait 2 more months?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive