Brittany on the couch watching TV upstairs...crazy pretzel girl!Things to do, things to do...Church, Sam's, then Best Buy...thinking of getting a new, bigger, better TV...As usual though, Nick doesn't really want to spend the money though...Bob dropped by with his friend Albert...they were running around, with the use of Albert's truck...Nick got us Sonic Happy Hour and went to the gym...he also stopped by Conn's, checking out a TV deal, that he's still thinking about...I ran the cookie order to the Cookie Mom...talked to Carolina and everything is set for her Baby Shower on the 28th, when mother-in-law Lana and sister-in-law Ali will be here...Melissa, also Albert's wife, and I will be working on it together. Carolina is getting us the guest list, and then we'll get busy on that...talked to mother-in-law--as usual...we talk on the phone too much, thank goodness for free weekends minutes...made dinner, did coupons and grocery list...made it to the gym myself...But now--I still have laundry to finish washing and folding, more cleaning to do before next Sunday, school plans to finish...oh, and a birthday present to buy for a party on Tuesday...busy!

No comments:
Post a Comment