Austin with his "I'm so stinkin' cute, aren't I?" smile...at Huntsville State Park...First, we went "hunting" up North of us at Huntsville State Park. We went there to check out the camping sites and gather information for the Cub Scout campout at the end of March. It was kinda cold...50...so Brittany mostly stayed inside...It's a very nice park...it's cool how a lot of the campsite are right there by the lake...hopefully no alligators come crawling out at us! We then "hunted" for some food..."hunting" through the Entertainment Book, and we stopped at Pancho's Mexican Buffet. There was actually 3 Kids Meal with Adult Meal coupons...so I paid separate than Nick...is that bad? We hadn't been to one in forever...they say they're going to open one near us too...Brittany doesn't remember going to Pancho's by our old house before, but I think Austin loved the little flag...I was mad they ran out of churro's on the dessert bar! Then, after taking Nick and Austin home, Brittany and I were on the "hunt" at the mall for a Twilight shirt. We knew they sold them at Hot Topic, which is a store she thought was very weird, especially the people working there...but she decided on a shirt, that includes the main cast of Edward, Bella, and Edward's vampire brothers and sisters...We then went to Limited Too to exchange a Jonas Brothers shirt that she got for Christmas, that had a little hole in it...we were able to get the exact same one...I stopped by Old Navy and "hunted" through cleanance...getting Nick some nice jeans for $6.99 (which look awesome on him...:) We stopped for a little jeans "hunt" for Nick at Kohl's, and did buy him a pair on-sale...I "hunted" for baby clothes (future baby niece) but found nothing...So, headed home and had a sore tummy and crashed on couch to watch TV--catching up on Super Nanny and Kitchen Nightmares (love that Gordon Ramsey!)

No comments:
Post a Comment