Austin giving the Birthday Boy a hug...Got up on-time...got Brittany going on work...left with Austin to coupon-grocery shop...stopped at the Post Office to pick up packages...stopped at WalMart to get the birthday gift...Austin did work in the car as we ran the errands...finished up Austin's work...Chuck E Cheese birthday party for Austin's friend/Cub Scout Den buddy (homeschooled as well...) Brittany had a ton of tickets that she had been saving...we fed them all in, and it was 843...after some more tickets earned...we had 1,000! They didn't really want to spend them all...Brittany really didn't like any of the big things...I was getting kinda irritated waiting on pretty much Austin to decide...finally went with getting something little and saving the rest...stopped at Party City and Office Max to look into Baby Shower printable/makeable invitations...stopped at HEB for the last of shopping (that I'll probably do for a little while actually!) Watched American Idol and now I'm going to bed! I'm sooooo tired!

No comments:
Post a Comment