Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big New TV

Brittany blocking the Big New TV...
This day was driving me insane! No motivation...kids getting slow about starting school...while making lunch, I had the little glass salt shaker out to put salt on fries after they are out of the oil...well, I walked away and the fry bag slid on the counter, knocking off the salt shaker--of course breaking it into glass pieces and salt all over...then I was doing school with Brittany, reading History...she was playing with my hair and decided to comb it...which was great...then she was trying to curl it with the comb...and it got stuck! Bad! She was feeling horrible about it, but I tried to be calm and saying that I'd get it out...she wanted to help, but of course it was time for gymnastics...I rushed them into the car...with the comb still stuck...I kept messing with it while driving...FINALLY...it was out! Brittany finally got started on her Math work when we returned but then she has class and Youth at church...so off we go there...Nick took Austin with him to Best Buy...all the looking around landed him on a 50 inch Plasma...great specifications (don't ask me) at a great price with no interest for awhile...so, that will be nice at the party Sunday...Finally, Brittany won't let me read New Moon...she says I'll mess it up...so, I'm going to have to get it at the Library or something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive