Nick at the table during our dinner for two...I wanted to surprise Nick like he had done for me on our anniversary...so we had date night... To back up a bit, in the morning I hit the gym. Then, the 4 of us went to Luke's 5th birthday party at their house. It is one of the boys in our Home Team Bible study group... After that I did a little straightening up, sent Nick to the gym, and then at 7 the kids were off to Open Gym at gymnastics. I made Nick a Caesar salad, garlic bread, and some shrimp linguine...there was awesome some yummy sweet red wine. We dined by candlelight in the dining room, and it was all very romantic. We went to Cold Stone to share a waffle cone ice cream, and then we picked the kids up...they didn't have that good of a time...so that seems to no longer be an option. We picked them up some McDonald's, and we were off to the house to play a little High School Musical Sing It! on the Wii. I fell asleep reading Twilight in bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment