Nick at his computer getting ready for the Pack meeting...After church, we did our usual Sam's...then I went back for a meeting with Jammin' Hour (our Sunday School). After doing a few things, we went out to all ride our bikes. We went around the block and then trekked over to the elementary school to play at their playground. Austin was not happy...thinking we were trying to kill him with our long trip. The scariest part was making across a busy street. There people were playing basketball, and we borrowed a ball. I beat Nick 3 to 1 and then I made it "around the world"...awww--the basketball days. We rode back home, and Austin said his legs were just about to fall off. Mine were sore too, but I didn't spend tons of time crying about the exhaustion. He took a shower and got over it. Nick bar-b-qued some rib eye steaks and sausage. We had some wild rice, garlic bread, and salad with it. We ate outside, and we had the outdoor pit going. We finished by roasting marshmallows. I'm still working on the organizing project in the classroom/office. I'm also working on trying to do a Baby Shower for Carolina...let ya know how that goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment