Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BOLT full of Christmas Eve Eve

Presents to wrap...can't show you what's in the boxes...
I got up when Nick went to work...laziness is wearing off...business and stress is setting in...went to the movies with the kids...made it to the Early Bird $5 show of Bolt...cute movie...we liked it! We had met Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino at Disney; so, that sparked us into wanting to see it...of course, Brittany really, really still wants to see Twilight...probably Saturday...Austin wants to see the Tale of Despereaux (don't think I spelled that right...) Anyways, crazily stopped by the mall...wasn't so bad...they had 40% off at Limited 2...which meant great deal on Jonas Brothers/Joe shirts...stopped by Target as well...but now I'm DONE! Later, Nick took me to Kohl's, and I got some new gym shoes. My ones that were from Target had broke and that was one reason I haven't been in awhile...so, we went together to the gym. I am working hard at getting this wrapping thing done...going on my little birthday trip to Disney has got me behind...oh well!

3 comments:

  1. i'm just now "wrapping up" wrapping the presents here. mark and the kids went to bed hours ago. why is it always me who gets to do all this "fun" stuff?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i made more muddy buddies. i'm addicted now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look...1:45 a.m.--I'm STILL not finished...but it will get done! I'm off to bed!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive