Friday, November 7, 2008

Pack, Pack, Pack...

Austin painting a color-mixed dog...part of Literature with Nate the Great...
The boys came later than usual, but it gave me time to catch up on some cleaning. We did some painting today...then later discovered that red paint and yellow paint on a plate can look like ketchup and mustard to a 2 year-old! (but ask him it tastes like mustard...but don't worry, we quickly cleaned it off!) We also headed to the library today--needed to return some things, and of course we picked up some new books. I am sooooo proud of my 7 year-old homeschooled boy! He picked out a non-fiction book, that was not necessarily an "easy-reader" kind about some animal...he was reading it pretty good there in the car! Even figured out endangered! We then stopped at Office Max...needed to get a bunch of copies done for our Cub Scout songbook. Brittany had Girl Scouts, and then I hit the anxiety button in me--it never fails and was hitting the campout packing list and getting things ready. I even was so full of adrenaline that I picked up Austin's room--wow, I can see the floor! But it does need to be organized--I just threw stuff in totes and toy boxes for now...Well, here it is already after midnight, and I have 1 more thing to do before bed. As the Outings Coordinator for our Pack, I'm getting there in the morning to get our sites...so, don't worry when I haven't blogged in 2 days--I'm CAMPING! (please pray the racoons stay away!)

2 comments:

  1. i've had some trouble commenting on your site the past few days, but it seems to be working now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive