Nathan and Austin stirring our Chex Mix bars...Yes, it was Election Day--a new President...I voted Republican...I have too...it has nothing to do with race or otherwise, it has to do with ideals, morals, values, and anit-socialism. But, they want to call it History-making--but that will come with all that he is really able to do...regardless of being a non-traditional white male as President. I don't like to look at it as that--we have a very socialist, almost communist, super Liberal as President. Now, I'll end this rant, and you can go to my Family Website and join the thread in the message board...
Yesterday, Tuesday, we really just stayed at home. We did our normal school stuff, and then in the afternoon we made some Chocolate Chex snack bars (the recipe is on the side of the box...) They were yummy, but they weren't sticking good like bars--probably better today, having been in the fridge all night. We'll see... Anyways, then we waited for election results, and I was so depressed that I still have dishes in the sink this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment