Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Contraction Headache

Brittany in her bed, reading Twilight, but she wouldn't show it...
Brittany had a dentist appointment this morning--the ortho had ordered a tooth removed--she actually had 2 of the same tooth come in (it was there as a baby tooth too). That wasn't that pleasant, but it has to be done. They also took off the braces wire and all the cute pink rubber bands--I guess they'll fix that in December (that crazy Thursday when I have Bunco at my house and then leave for Disney the next day!) Anyway, I took my gauze girl home and didn't give her too much work. I read her the history in her bed, and I just went over the new math lesson, without making her do the problems this time. She did a little on her own work when she was feeling better. I had started right before we left getting this really crazy piercing headache pain on my left side of my head, not forehead. It kept stopping and then coming back, in the same spot. ALL DAY!!! Tylenol, extra strength, which I carry around in my purse, didn't help--both times that I took it! Anyhoo, I even fell asleep in Brittany's bed for a little nap...it was still there...I even ate some awesome new Butter Crunch Blue Bell afterwards...it was still there...IT'S STILL HERE! I had to do my Randall's and Kroger Grocery Game--such good deals, but I really don't want to go into it now--just know that my savings are always more than what I spent, and that at Kroger--31 items (and that includes a turkey for Thanksgiving and batteries and scrubbing sponges etc.) for $32! Love there "buy 10 qualifying items--mix and match price points--get a $5 rebate--I had 3 of those!) Anyways, I'm going to try some Tylenol PM and SLEEP to get rid of this thing!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the savings! i really need to do that grocery game thing. sunday i went to walmart and used not one coupon! it's not that i forgot -- i didn't buy anything that had one. aurgh.

    and sorry about the headache. hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive