Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quack Attack

Crazy ducks, Brittany, Austin, Nathan, and Jered at Peckam Park...
Busy Wednesday--trying hard to get some schoolwork done, which we still got a little behind (according to my plans...), but we packed picnic lunches of sandwiches and headed to the park. There was a Homeschool Boys 5-7 group meeting there, and we ate, played on the playground, putted around on the free mini-golf, and fed the ducks a lot of bread. And when you are the only ones feeding those ducks--mayhem! Tons of ducks swarmed in on us! Then, we had gymnastics to go to, and without his nap, Nathan had a hard time settling down. We headed home, for a little more schoolwork and a snack. Nathan also took a needed nap. I ran Brittany and our carpool group up to chuch, and Jered didn't want to stay with Nick; so, he headed with me (while Nathan slept). We watched Dancing with the Stars, and Brittany and Austin were mad that Cody got voted off. Then, w
e were watching Prince Caspian, and I don't know what happened in the end--kinda fell asleep. I was woken up to go to bed. Thanks to Nick for cleaning up the dinner in the kitchen.

I FORGOT TO ADD--$41.20--to fill up almost 25 gallons in my Durango!!! And look at Austin---does that mean he has a flat head???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive