Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gotta Go!

Jered likes checking out Brittany doing her work...
Sorry for posting for Friday so late... We had fun cutting out magazine pictures and gluing them. Brittany and Austin were doing some art to create taller people--"El Greco" inspired... Brittany got a ride to a Homeschool Tween Girl day at the park, and it was such a lovely day for it too! They did some leaf rubbing for making a nice card, and they went on a scavenger hunt. When I showed up a little early with the boys, she was sitting talking with a couple of friends...it's so great to see that she is doing great making friends! We brought bread to feed the ducks, even though Nathan thought he'd get to eat it--then he wanted more bread to feed them! But, we were all out...they wanted to pet the ducks too, but ducks don't like to be petted! We went to the playground area, and Jered swang...then everyone was running around, sliding, and climbing... There was a constant "gotta go", and I when I'd want to take him to the bathroom, Nathan didn't want to anymore. When we finally went, he couldn't or wouldn't--but this happens at home too. Nick said I didn't have to cook, so we went to Borders! Woo, hoo--he even "made" me get a frozen margarita...and the Scottie's Dip and Santa Fe burger were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive