Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls Day--Boys Day

Austin with his earplugs, checking out the planes at the Wings Over Houston air show...
Austin spent Saturday with daddy at the air show. They met Mark, Nathan, Jered, and Steve at the Golden Corral close-by there for breakfast. They also met Uncle Bob and Aunt Carolina there. Austin got dog-tags made, and daddy bought him a little toy airplane. Nick also got his typical sunburn.

Brittany and I had a quiet morning here. Then, we went to lunch at the mall...sharing Cajun Grill. We went shopping, and she got 2 new pairs of shoes at Payless--size 8...at this rate, we'll be sharing shoes by next year. (I was an 8 and a half before I got pregnant with her, and you grow half a size--now I've been a 9...) Anyhow, she also bought a Jonas Brothers t-shirt at Limited Too, and then we went to Sonic for Happy Hour Dr. Peppers. We went to JCPenny right there, and she got 2 pairs of jeans (slims that she needs a belt--but we need the length--so not fair!). We checked out Target, but we only spent like $3 on a white polo she can use for Girl Scouts. We ended at Wal-Mart, where we did get pumpkins for carving, Halloween candy, and a few grocery items as well.

1 comment:

Google

Blog Archive